Coffee Shop Business Diploma Course
Welcome to Bean to Cup:
- Do you dream of opening a coffee shop but don’t know where to start?
- Do you visit coffee shops and think that you could do it better or different?
- Do you dream of escaping your desk job and working for yourself?
- Does the idea of opening a coffee shop excite you but leave you feeling overwhelmed?
- Do you want step-by-step guidance to help you get your coffee shop open?
- If you have answered yes to any of these questions then…
We might just be able to help make your dreams a reality…
Meet Lisa, our course creator:
'Five years ago I was having the same thoughts, I was sick of working hard for somebody else, and whenever I visited a coffee shop I found myself thinking about how I could do things better or differently.
I quickly learnt that making the decision to quit my job and open a coffee shop was the easy part, the 18 months that followed were much harder as I researched and tried to find information on what steps I actually needed to take to launch my dream.'
What can you expect?
This 10 module e-course includes workbooks, activities, downloadable templates and resources for you to use in your business.
Unlike a classroom based course on the subject, this course takes you through EVERY step of planning, developing and actually opening the doors to your own successful coffee shop. And because of the nature of a home based course it gives you the time you need to actually digest and implement each step in your own time.
Who is Lisa?
Lisa, Coffee Shop Owner, entrepreneur and caffeine addict. I worked in the fast paced world of international events for 12 years before deciding to take a break and open a coffee shop of my own.
I didn’t just want to open a coffee shop, I wanted to open a great coffee shop but I was constantly frustrated at the lack of information available out there. Whether it was about learning how to find the right shop unit, how to create a professional consistent brand across the business, legal obligations, allergen information, the best and most effective way to layout a coffee shop, what suppliers to use… I was quickly feeling overwhelmed with the task at hand and it seemed to be taking me a long time to move forward.
Since opening my shop, people have frequently asked me for advice on all aspects of starting and running the business… it’s understandable, it’s time consuming and hard work but extremely flattering to me.
In the end it took 18 months of planning, researching and negotiating to finally open the doors but now I have gained all of that knowledge it will be sooooo much easier next time now that I know exactly what steps I need to take. I can save you hours and hours of time trying to figure this out on your own and provide you with all the knowledge, skills and resources you’ll need to start a successful coffee shop.
What do you get?
- Instant Access to all 10 Modules
- Resources/Templates that you can use in your own businessPractical activities and tasks to complete along the way to keep you on track and accountable.
- Start and end of day procedures
- Cleaning schedules
- Fridge Temp check sheet
- Waste sheets
- Gross Profit calculation sheet
- Accounting spreadsheets
- So much more!
Is this course right for you?
- You are wondering what it will take to open up a coffee shop of your own
- You have started the process of opening a coffee shop but are feeling overwhelmed.
- You already understand the basics but want step-by-step instructions on each of the processes you need to undertake.
- You are focused and keen on getting results
- You are positive, open and willing to give things a go
- You are motivated to get started!
- You live in the UK or want to open a Coffee Shop in the UK.
Well… it does what it says on the tin, if you follow the steps in each of the modules then you’ll be running your own successful coffee shop before you know it. I’ve done all the hard work spending hours on the phone and researching, this is the blueprint that worked for me, and it can work for you too.
Our courses include comprehensive support, should you require any assistance. You can contact our friendly course advisers by telephone or by email.
All course delegates are welcome to attend our regular, ongoing learning and inspirational events. We also hold regular inspirational events in Manchester and London for all students studying any of our courses. The events are a great way to watch live demonstrations of different techniques, learn new skills, have a practice with other students and to meet your tutors. Once you've signed up for any of our courses you will receive details of our different monthly events via email. If you cannot attend our events you can watch a live streaming of the event on our tv channel.
All courses can be paid for using our secure online payment system or via paypal.
If you would prefer to pay via bacs payment or via cheque please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 955 6808 for more assistance.
All of the online course materials are emailed over to you as e-documents, if you would prefer a hard copy of the course materials to be posted out to you please select this when checking out.